For the past 80 years, ozone – also known as ‘active oxygen’, has been used to:
- Help to detoxify the liver.
- Decompose fats (cholesterol and triglycerides).
- Improve the metabolism of cells and energy production.
- Break down uric acid levels which cause gout and damage the blood vessels.
- Improve blood flow, reduce circulation problems and prevent other health issues.
- Reduce clotting of the red corpuscles, improve oxygen and blood flow.
- Kill and deter many kinds of infection, bacteria, viruses and fungi.
- Boost the immune system.
- Help with rheumatic/arthritic conditions or poorly healing wounds.
- Prevent diabetic foot (gangrene).
The DHTC offers Autohaemotherapy (closed system) – drawing blood, enriching it with ozone and re-transfusing it.