Your body’s ability to heal is greater than you might think and Chiropractic treatments help you to tap into that potential! This is regulated by the brain and spinal cord (the nervous system).
A healthy nervous system ensures that every process can happen in the right way at the right time leading to optimal functioning of our anatomy. Increased connection and better function means that your body is able to heal and recover in its most natural way.
The inner intelligence uses millions of processes to help you to adapt to the environment and keep you alive and thriving, these processes happen without you even having to think about it!
However, when there is an interference to this intelligence and healing ability – this leads to disease, disturbance and eventually illness. The Chiropractor finds this interference, explains it to his patients and clears it out, allowing the body to come back to harmony
Although the majority of people consult Chiropractors because of some ailment or symptom, a lot of people also choose Chiropractic Care to keep them well.
Dr Nazmeera Noor Mohd
How a Chiropractor helps:
- Focuses on the alignment of spine & nervous system
- Use gentle & precise adjustments.
- Relieves irritation to the nerves
- Help improve mobility in the joints
- Relax muscle spasms
- Clears the interference to the body’s natural mechanism of healing and releases the tension that accumulates.
Issues covered by Chiropractor:
- Lower back pain
- Spinal adjustments
- Joints & Disc problems
- Headache & Migraine
- Sciatica & Sports injuries
- Neck & Shoulder pain
- Issues related to stress (respiratory, immune & digestive circulation)
Reason you need a Chiropractor:
• Long hours at office desk
• More driving less walking
• Not enough exercise or mobility
• Stressful life