OUR WORK PHILOSOPHY
We know that our success depends on the motivation and skills of our employees.
To ensure the high quality of service in our Medical Centre we certainly need people who are passionate about the well-being of our patients.
We pay performance-related and based on the company’s success. The management style is open and conversational.
We rely on teamwork, continuous improvement and constructive criticism. Mutual respect distinguishes our communication. Personal responsibility and entrepreneurial thinking and action, combined with challenging tasks and not least the desire to work with patients are essential features of our philosophy.
If you would like to work hand in hand with us for the well-being of our patients, please send us your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
WORK FOR DHTC
The Dubai Herbal & Treatment Centre is looking for a Nutritionist.
This job’s objective is to counsel patients on their nutritional health and advise them of dietary changes to make, to lead a healthy lifestyle or to achieve a specific health-related goal.
ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assess patients’ and clients’ nutritional needs, diet restrictions and current health plans to develop and implement dietary-care plans and provide nutritional counseling.
- Creating meal plans, taking both cost and clients’ preferences into account
- Evaluate the effects of meal plans and change the plans as needed
- Consult with engaged physician and health care personnel to determine nutritional needs and diet restrictions of patient or client.
- Advise patients and their families on nutritional principles, dietary plans and diet modifications, and food selection and preparation.
- Write reports to document patient progress
- Counsel individuals and groups on basic rules of good nutrition, healthy eating habits, and nutrition monitoring to improve their quality of life.
- Promote meal plans by effective counselling to the patients.
- Assist in developing and analyzing the menus for the EAT Well Restaurant as and when required.
- Attends marketing events and deliver workshops leading Nutrition Talks promoting good nutrition and healthy eating habits
- Promote better nutrition via press, website content, collaterals (E.g. blog articles and social media posts)
- Represent DHTC by liaising with media, e.g. journalists, radio, television and contributing to news reports and relevant programmes;
- Keep up with the latest nutritional science research
- Candidates must be a Degree Holder from Accredited, Educational Institution, College or University
- 3+ years’ full-time experience as a Nutritionist, preferably in Holistic nutrition.
- Fluent in English, good Arabic knowledge desirable
- DHA license is mandatory.
Competitive Salary + Annual benefits
Interested candidates may forward their CV at email@example.com with their recent photograph and DHA license copy
Human resources manager